Friday, June 10, 2011

The Knot


So far, my internship has been above and beyond my expectations! I have experienced SO much in such little time. I am 21 years old and going to great cocktail parties! This past Tuesday was The Knot's annual cocktail party that had an Arabian theme and everything was FANTASTIC! The hors d'oeuvres were better than I have ever tasted. They served salmon, tuna, lamb, beef, mushroom soup, steak, mashed potatoes, and so many more that all lined the perimeter of the room. I was so disappointed that I didn't make it to the dessert table, but they too looked great! They had belly dancers, ice sculptures, and the flowers were amazing! The colors were vibrant reds, purples, oranges and gold and the draping gave the room a fun, Arabian feel. There were even ladies giving guests henna and bindis. It was a great opportunity to get to know other local wedding vendors and get new creative ideas for events! Oh, and it was really fun going into the photobooth and getting some super-silly snap-shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment